Thank you for registering for the 30th Anniversary Athletic Performance Clinic Sat Aug 10th 2019
We will be sending more details on how to prepare for athletic performance camp as well as outlines for the Coaches, PE Teachers and Parents Clinic as we get closer to the event.
Look for email as we get closer that will include:
1. Registration Waiver for the event
2. Outline for Coaches Clinic
3. Fuel Chart and Fuel Recommendations for your athlete
Details below on the camp. Please let us know if you have any questions leading up to the event. Please share the camp info with as many people as possible so we can help more kids and coaches.
Coaches, PE Teachers and Parents Hands On Clinic
Learn the system that does not take additional time from your workouts to give your athletes;
1. the how to for increased vertical jump and rebounding
2. Essentials for Speed training
3. how slower kids can make cuts on fast kids all day long
4. top 3 things to generate quick powerful change of direction
5. how to teach your athletes "how to eat like an athlete"
6. how to spot potential knee injuries and keep them safe
7. much more on this hands on clinic
10:00 lunch provided for participants of morning clinic
Athletes Performance camp boys and girls ages 10-17
1. Evaluate for potential knee and arm injuries
2. Top Drills to Increase:
a. Vertical Jump
b. Quick Powerful Change of Direction
c. Increase Speed
d. Help make the starting line up
3. How to "Eat Like an Athlete"
Come be a part of the solution to keep our kids safe while helping them become a dominate player!
Strength of America Founder since 1989
University of Nebraska Strength and Speed Coach 1985-89
Az NSCA Board Member 2012-14
Strength of America Strength and Speed Coach 2012-current
Chandler Prep Strength and Speed Coach 2015-current
Colorado Mesa University Student Strength and Speed Coach 2014-15
* indicates required